[Year 12 SofDev] RE: Best 50 Free PC Downloads

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Mar 14 16:10:53 EST 2009

Hi all,

Ken Price, known to many, and a very tech-savvy educator from Tassie,
invites teachers to nominate good free education software for a survey.

Teachers may consider contributing opinions to this worthwhile initiative.

> We've been doing something along these lines in TASITE recently. We've
> assembled a collection of teacher suggestions for good free educational
> tools, and are using that to produce a Top Ten ..
>
> Current list is up for voting at:
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ikwV6LvGqrZfNYYPDm_2ft3Q_3d_3d
>
>> Thanks Anne.. and whilst on the topic, Andrew notes others. Any more?

And, at this TASITE website:

Free Software Top 10 Best Free Educational Software

This survey is based on the software suggested at the TASITE meeting 5
March 2009. We are asking our members and other people who use ICT in
education to help form the TASITE Top Ten free software applications for
education.

Please tick the software you think is great for education. Select one or
many! This will help us find the TASITE TOP TEN.. (c) TASITE 2009 - free
for educational use under Creative Commmons

--

Cheers Ken
Stephen Loosley