[Year 12 SofDev] SD presentation from VITTA PD

Fatima Nazar fnazar at sfx.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 08:51:29 EST 2009

Thanx Adrian :-)

Fatima

________________________________

From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Adrian Janson
Sent: Sunday, 22 February 2009 10:16 PM
To: 'Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List'
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] SD presentation from VITTA PD

Hi everyone,

For those that attended my session at the VITTA VCE PD on Friday, I have
uploaded my presentation to the VITTA web site here:

http://archive.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3497

The presentation gives some hints with writing your own SD SACs and
breaks down the criteria for the SACs in Unit 4.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson,

VITTA President

Director of ICT,

Melbourne High School,

Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.

Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711

Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767

E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

School WWW: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au <http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au/>

My WWW: http://www.adrianjanson.com.au <http://www.adrianjanson.com.au/>

Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org <http://jansona.edublogs.org/>

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AdrianJanson

Delicious: http://delicious.com/adrianjanson/

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

supported by
http://www.vitta.org.au/vce/studies/infotech/softwaredevel3-4.html
<http://www.vitta.org.au/vce/studies/infotech/softwaredevel3-4.html%20%2
0>  - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
Teachers Association Inc