[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA student lectures

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 4 13:34:26 EST 2009

Dear colleagues

In football parlance, they say that the third quarter is the premiership
quarter - well we could probably say the same for year 12! Based on this
'evidence' I would urge your students to attend the Student Exams Day on
Sunday 16 August, organised by VITTA. Sessions are offered for IT
applications, Software development and VCE VET IT. It's always valuable
for students to hear someone else's take on IT content and study
techniques. Just like it is invaluable for them to read questions and
articles written in a style different to yours.

The Exams Day coincides with Open Day at the University of Melbourne, so
it provides an opportunity for students to also take in career and
course advice.

Details

Venue: ICT Building, 111 Barry Street, Carlton

Times: 9:30 - 10:30 VCE VET IT

            9:30 - 10:30 Software development

            10:45 - 11:45 IT applications

The cost of the day is $35 per student.

For further information and registration, visit
www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen