[Year 12 SofDev] How did u go Mr Jolly?

Davies, Brett bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Sat Aug 1 20:21:51 EST 2009

Hey Mike..just wondered how you got on with homeandlearn.co.uk?

I think its a very good VB course for our students, it covers almost  everyting at the right level, very few cover database connections as well as he does

I hope you got it covered. If not give me a call at school next week and Ill try and help you out.

Cheers
Brett
0359716100