[Year 12 SofDev] Re: School-assessed coursework reports

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 13 14:11:27 EST 2008

Speaking of information on how to craft assessment tasks, this stuff is
the bee's knees!

Or the owl's bowels.  Whichever you prefer.

Christophersen, Paula P wrote:
> Dear colleagues
>

> Reports on last year’s school-assessed coursework audit are now
> available. I would urge all teachers to read these reports as they
> provide valuable information on developing assessment tasks that are
> compliant and assess what teachers are intending to measure. Such
> reports are available for all revised study designs that were
> implemented in 2007, such as Drama, Theatre Studies, Design and
> Technology and Systems Engineering.
>

> IT Applications
> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/it-applications/sacs.html
>

> IT Software Development
> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/softwaredevel/sacs.html
>

> Regards
>
> Paula
>

> Paula Christophersen
>
> ICT Curriculum Manager
>
> VCAA
>
> 41 St Andrews Place
>
> EAST MELBOURNE 3002
>
> (03) 9651 4378

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.