[Year 12 SofDev] Computer competitions - how many, where , when , what are they about ?

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 15:27:36 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

 Sorry for repeats of this message but I think it would be useful for us all to know which competitions are out there and how to join in . There are the many VITTA competitions of course.

 For example I received details of a Monash IT competition and a Swinburne IT competition.
 If there are more out there please advise.

Best Wishes

>>> "Bill Kerr" <billkerr at gmail.com> 3/06/2008 3:00 pm >>>
http://challenge.ncss.edu.au/

It's running again this year - great opportunity to extend your better
students

I participated in this last year and wrote up what it was like on my blog
(they welcome teachers as well as students)

http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/2007/08/thoughts-on-python-programming.html

--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/