[Year 12 SofDev] Sofware Development Partnership

Andrew Shortell a.shortell at braemar.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 5 15:14:54 EST 2008

Hi Listers

I too am in search of a partner as I have a class of only four this
year.

I am in Woodend - Live in Riddells Creek
and have been audited for the last three years!!

If anyone reasonably nearby (no not Horsham, Kent) would be willing to
partner then I would be very pleased. (You might have to survive another
audit tho - yes I am being pessimistic - paranoia is when they are not
really after you!!  ;-)

You can reply off list to me at
mailto:andrew at braemar.vic.edu.au?subject=partner

Hoping to hear from you ;-)

Andrew Shortell
Braemar College

My
> school is located in Armadale and I live in Berwick, if you are
looking
> for
> a partner and work / live near either of these locations please
contact me
> on davemarree at virginbroadband.com.au.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Dave Mitchell