[Year 12 SofDev] Industry practice - tertiary links

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Fri Apr 18 16:34:52 EST 2008

Hello Steven
Actally I wasn't complaining, just observing. Personally I'm more in favour
of a CS-oriented course than against

What would you see a foundational course covering? You mention "algorithmic
problem solving and the associated programming skills" - what sort of
structure would you give this?

Regards
Robert T-A