[Year 12 SofDev] Industry practice - tertiary links

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 16 12:36:59 EST 2008

Hi Steven,

I think that links between the tertiary and secondary sectors need to become
stronger for us to both move forward - and it would be great to have an
extended dialogue with you about this when the time is right (which may be
soon).  So if you are keen to help us onto the right track in terms of
industry standard practice - then it would be great to chat!

For now however, I think it is important not to confuse those working with
and coming to terms with the current study design.  I have renamed this
thread so that those who wish to ignore - simply can.  The current study
design is what is important for the 'right now'.

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson,
VITTA President
Director of ICT,
Melbourne High School,
Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au
Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org