[Year 12 SofDev] My U3O1 SAC - 2008

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 11 09:31:33 EST 2008

Hi Andrew,

 It would be interesting to know where you teach.
As with all emails to Edulists contributors are encouraged via the netiquette guidelines to identify themselves with a signature.
It would also  be nice to place the name with the school.

Kind regards

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> "andrew barry" <jagguy999 at gmail.com> 10/04/2008 8:17 pm >>>
Hi,

How are people mixing theory with computer work?
I am teaching VB.net and alss covering quickly the theory in the SD book.

I will concentrate on their VB.net learning for SACs and term3 will
concentrate on exam style questions from checkpoints book. I think this is
where you need to work at their theory, when it is an exam style question
organized in topics.

I just think it is a waste of time covering theory in great depth now but my
class takes notes and does some questions.