[Year 12 SofDev] help

Robert Mercer rmercer at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri Apr 4 10:52:44 EST 2008

Hi Sylvia,

I saw your post on edulists and though I would respond and offer some help.  I taught software development for a few years and remember how difficult it was the first year. I currently work for Swinburne University developing programs to help secondary school teachers and students. I have attached the new guide I have developed on this for you to have a look at.

In it you might be interested in the VCE master classes sessions where we can send out an Academic to present on an area of curriculum. If there is some specific area of curriculum a guest speaker or something could help you with( like vb.net) then I am happy to investigate this for you as well.

I can come out to discuss programs and help, or just contact me on the details below.

Cheers,

Rob Mercer
ICT Outreach - Project Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 8768
FAX :+61 3 9214 5320
rmercer at swin.edu.au

>>> Sylvia Pastore-Bautista <pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au> 1/04/2008 3:08 pm >>>
Hi there

I am teaching software development for the first time ever this term
and was wondering if anyone can provide assistance such as tasks etc
that I can use. I am spending these hols brushing up on VB.Net so any
help or tips will be appreciated. thanks

--
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.