[Year 12 SofDev] training methods vs training strategy question

Sonia Cotugno scotugno at brightongrammar.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 20 15:17:11 EST 2007

A student is trying to get me on a technicality but he may have a point! I was hoping for some opinions on this.

I asked student to outline two appropriate training methods on a particular case study. One of my students proposed to train one person, then go back and train the other staff in small groups.

I suggested that this is only one training method - train-the-trainer but he suggests that it is actually two ways of training people. He suggested that maybe the wording on the question should have stated "propose two training strategies" rather than "methods".

What do you think?

Regards,
Sonia Cotugno

Brighton Grammar School

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution
or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the owner's own risk.
Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of Brighton Grammar School.