[Year 12 SofDev] Depth of coverage challenge

Frank Van Den Boom vandenboomfj at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 17 08:00:55 EST 2007

I was looking through the first sample VITTA paper just now and noticed
a couple of questions on FIFO/queues.
See below for clarification I got late last year on what depth we need
to go to on data structures.

There is another sec A question requiring knowledge of 802.11b AND
802.11g standards. This is another area where I think it is impossible
to tell from the SD the depth of coverage required. In this area, I
simply don't go down to this level.

While I appreciate that putting the SD together is a challenge, it
puzzles me why some key knowledge points are quite detailed and specific
and others very general, for example:
U4O1 Pg 43: "forms of user documentation including printed, CD, online
Internet, and types of user documentation, including quick start guide,
tutorial, content sensitive help and manual"
compared to
U4O1 Pg 43: "forms and uses of data structures to organise and
manipulate data".

Frank

  _____