[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA Web Site

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 12 21:31:24 EST 2007

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

As some of you would have noticed, the VITTA web-site has been down for a
few days now.  I wanted to apologise for any inconvenience that this may
have caused and ask for your patience - as we are working hard to rectify
the problem.

The server has been subjected to a particularly voracious cyber attack that
essentially has meant that it has had to be rebuilt from the ground up.
Part of the delay has been that the server was quarantined for investigation
by the Australian Federal Police.  The web-site will hopefully be back
online in the next couple of days.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.  If
you have any requests for information, pd materials or VITTA flyers, please
make those requests of myself or the VITTA office.  We will do what we can
to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Adrian Janson

VITTA President