[Year 12 SofDev] Exam discussion - Edited

Kevin Feely feely.kevin.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Nov 17 21:13:23 EST 2007

Hi Kevork,
I think we both like to be precise and exacting in this field. To be not
just logically but absolutely technically correct.
It is interesting that coming from exactly the same theory we can adopt
2 different points of view.
There is no point in editing your response to show my answer - we would
be here for hours
It might be "fun" ,and perhaps the only satisfying way to achieve an
outcome, to discuss it in person.
But even after reading this i still hold the view drivers are the entity
OR put them as part of the system then i will permit customers.
How the commercial orders are handled was not discussed and would be
another entity i would think
hahahahahaha
Kev