[Year 12 SofDev] Item in VCAA bulletin

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 19 09:55:21 EST 2007

Hi Tony,

Actually, VB.Net is not about dropping "prepackaged VB controls onto a form"
in much the same way as teaching is not just dropping a text book on a
student's head (much as I would like to do this sometimes).  It is not
possible to 'write' a VB.Net program in this way - let alone one with any
sort of functionality or usability.

I would argue that software development is ALL about GUI's and user
interfaces.

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson