[Year 12 SofDev] SD U4O1 - ideas?

Frank Van Den Boom vandenboomfj at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 15:45:37 EST 2007

Mark
Some of this would be beyond my group given the time constraints. While
I know the focus is on "network", I understand this could just involve
an application accessed on a shared drive.
To create an application that creates, updates and processes a single
random access file is a big enough challenge in my camp, so I will
probably do something similar to the attached (my 2006 task), but change
the scenario.
I like one of your ideas below on encrypting a file using a basic
algorithm, but would want to incorporate random files somehow, as I
believe that an ability to work with these positions them better for the
style of algorithm questions on the exam.
Frank