[Year 12 SofDev] When to start VB prac?

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Dec 1 00:21:06 EST 2007

Hi fellow SD teachers!

Im teaching SD for first time next year

Ive been making up a calendar for it based on Kevorks timeline from the edulists site (thx kevork)

U301 seems fairly theoretical - i was wondering how many of you started doing practical exercise on VB (or whatever language u use) earlier than the commencement of U302?

My students are starting from a pretty low base as far as programming is concerned - a couple of high flyers but the rest are basically beginners. I was thinking of doing a little bit of prac each week from the start of term 1, even though im going to be doing U301 then

andrew grimshaw
colac college