[Year 12 SofDev] Audit

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 24 20:13:09 EST 2007

Maybe the audit is more of a VCAA research exercise than a "search and
destroy" mission.

I think they are curious and want to scan us since the course is new.

Maybe... :-)

Harris, Sophia J wrote:

> I haven't taught this subject for about 10 years, it's a new course & I got a Guernsey too.  It's a comfort to know there are others out there.
>
> Sophia Harris
> Maroondah Secondary College

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 8520 9085  Fax +613 9578 9253
webmaster:   http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au