[Year 12 SofDev] [OT]: Cert IV RCC session

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Thu Apr 19 09:43:55 EST 2007

Apologies for cross postings.

As a result of running the last RCC session, we have had some enquiries to
run another session. We are therefore running another RCC session on
Thursday 10th May from 1 PM - 4 PM. While the course is open to all teachers
it is important to recognise that some of the evidence that needs to be
supplied does relate to either VET courses or accredited state courses.

The cost for school teachers is $400 for those that do not have the prior
BSZ40198 Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (public price
is $750) or $350 for teachers that do have the prior qualification (public
price is $600).

For further information please email me direct on abarnes at aiet.com.au.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg