[Year 12 SofDev] New list is born ....

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Dec 30 23:20:10 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

 Your new list for Year 12 Software Development is up and running.
All subscribers have been migrated to the new list. To write to the new list
the address is sofdev at edulists.com.au
If you happen to write to the old list is at edulists.com.au , your message
will be forwarded and appear on the new list.
Archives of is at edulists.com.au have been closed as no new messages will
appear in the old list. A new archive has been created for
sofdev at edulists.com.au .
 The web site for sofdev on the tree of knowledge at www.edulists.com.au has
a link to both the old IT Systems email archives as well as the web
resources of IT Systems.
 It is only appropriate and sensible to separate the old IT Systems web site
from the new sofdev web site so that there is no confusion about the end of
one study and the beginning of a new one.
 That should be it for the changeover ( it was a direct method without any
pilot, phased or parallel component !! ) and it took place on the afternoon
of Saturday December 30 2006.
 If there are any teething problems , we'll deal with them in due course.

I wish you all a happy, rewarding and safe new year and take this
opportunity to thank all contributors, all lurkers and everyone else in
between.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator