[Reporting] Reporting Packages that work

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Thu May 31 09:54:39 EST 2007

Ashwood College also uses MarkBook for reporting and has done for some
years. It works well. But more hard work this year moving all year 7 to 10
into VELS reporting. Not my job this year (I am semi-retired) although I am
providing some help for the lucky person who took the job over :))

Timetabling and recording of students classes is via Time Chart (Amig
Systems) which has also been used for some years and found to be very
useful. Central student admin database has to be via CASES as we are a
government school.

Not all problems with coordination of MarkBook and Time Chart have yet been
fully resolved. We know what we need to do but there is the old problem of
T . I . M . E needed to implement the required solution.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood