[Reporting] Reporting Packages that work

Shaun Turner turnesh at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Wed May 30 15:41:11 EST 2007

HI

we run Synergetic and are reasonably happy with it. It's one of these largely all-in-one packages, but you can just get the reporting side of it. Its been suggested that your timetabler timetable will import straight in. we use first class and are still ironing out the bugs.

I think it's a little on the pricey side, but it seems to be a good all in one package. It's modular as well so you pay for what you want. the only significant down side is the lack of "reports" (not student reports). Consider the added costs of developing reports, using crystal reports, when working things out

Shaun Turner
Nagle College, Bairnsdale

>>> "Steve Rogerson" <Steve.Rogerson at flinders.vic.edu.au> 05/30/07 10:16 AM >>>
Hi Everyone,

I have just joined the list on reporting as we are involved in a major
evaluation of our reporting, timetable, attendance and administration
software packages.  We currently use MAZE for our accounting and Student
Information package, Timetabler for creating timetables and ReportMaker
for our attendance and Assessment package.

I would like to hear from anyone as to the packages they have found to
be worthwhile to have a look at and whether any schools are running
multitask programs that handle everything?

Steve Rogerson

ICT PD Co-ordinator

Flinders Christian Community College

Tyabb Campus

Phone: 59732070

Fax: 59773375

P.O. Box 45, Tyabb, Victoria. 3913

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle College, Bairnsdale.