[Primaryit] prep class ideas?

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:56:52 EST 2007

Developing Mouse skills would be a good idea - kidpix or an interactive
"game" where there are lots of things on the screen to explore and click on.

make Mother's Day, Father's Day cards etc - these should take a few lessons
and get the kids excited.

have you considered recording their reading each term and maybe presenting
this to the parents as a record of their progress in reading development.
Work with their teacher and help each other out.

Good luck

Joseph Papaleo

On 3/15/07, victor rajewski <askvictor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I've recently started teaching at a P-12 school, and being the IT guy
> I'm teaching IT to the primary kids. I have some stuff for most of
> them, but am somewhat stuck as to what to do with the preppies. If
> anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them
>
> Cheers,
>
> Victor

Joseph Papaleo

Computers & 21C Eduk8n