[Opensource] Drupal7 in a Day - 1 day training $395 - Fri 13 Jan 2012

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:28:55 EST 2011

I'll toss in my 2 cents worth, having used this for a several different
websites and seeing how Drupal is being used by different groups. This is
an enterprise powered, content management system worth getting your head
around. Good PD opportunity for anybody who may be interested.

Regards Roland

--

 <http://globe.gov/about/>  <http://www.google.com/educators/gta.html> Roland
Gesthuizen - Learning Technologies Coordinator

B.App.Sci., M.Ed.(ICT), ACCE Professional Associate, Educator of the year
2010

*"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead*

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College