[Opensource] Register for Software Freedom Day

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Jul 27 12:07:43 EST 2010

Hi all,

Our Software Freedom Day plans are firming up.

We're very excited to have Senator Kate Lundy agree to speak at our
event, and also Rami Olwen from http://creativecommons.org.au/ is coming
too.

We've set up registration for our talks and workshops at eventbrite
http://sfdmelb2010.eventbrite.com/

I'd really appreciate all your help in spreading the word.

--
Software Freedom Day 2010                   http://bit.ly/sfdmel-2010
A world wide celebration of                 State Library of Victoria