[Opensource] Kdenlive

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:34:53 EST 2009

http://www.kdenlive.org/

Been a while since I have seen an open source tool like this, and this looks
good. Kdenlive is an intuitive and powerful multi-track video editor,
including most recent video technologies. The software is opensource. You
can download it for Mac, or use it as a liveCD or Virtual Machine.

Via my technician Arran :-)

Ironically, as I am downloading videos on the road from my FlipVIdeocam :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au