[Opensource] IWB with no vendor lockin

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 23:44:30 EST 2008

Hmm, perhaps somebody can bring you back a showbag ;-)

Say Cameron, thanks heaps for the advice last year about open source
friendly interactive whiteboards! We installed a one in our Physics room and
the teacher there is literally over the moon about our choice and this
robust unit. I'll thinking of organising a show and tell after school hours
on Wed 19th November. I'll also show off the WiiMote that we built for a
fraction of the price and double the fun. With enough advance notice, Graham
could help whip up another couple of WiiMote IR Pens for interested
technogeeks to take home and try out. Hmm, perhaps tempt visitors with
nibblies and drinks.

What do you reckon folks?

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au