[Opensource] Open Education Workshop in Sydney

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Oct 28 16:42:11 EST 2008

Hi Rob,

<quote who="Phillip Pike">

> Is this the Open Source conference that has been cancelled?
>
> http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php?id=904580781
> <http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php?id=904580781&eid=-6787>
> &eid=-6787

No. Conisdering I hadn't even heard of the Open Standards conference (and I
tend to be pretty close to the grapevine in such things) I'm not surprised
they had no regos. Crazy.

Anyway, this conf is happening, it is meant to be an open conversation about
creating a strategy towards open education for 2008 as well as a chance to
share and document existing case studies and approaches to openness.

Come along :)

  http://ask-oss.mq.edu.au/

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Friends                                         http://olpcfriends.org/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

     "Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once
     forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all and the earth
                 itself to nobody." - Jean Jacques Rousseau