[Opensource] OpenOffice.org Version 3

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 22:05:48 EST 2008

OpenOffice 3.0 by Sun is very cool and out of beta .. am running it now.
Screenshots for the curious here
     http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/tags/openoffice30

The free plugins and addons are better integrated and easier to download,
install or unload. The interactive help built in is unobtrusive and easy to
navigate. I am getting my head around some of the cute SQL stuff that can be
done with the database module.

Following a recommendation by him, my school technician last week set up a
new Real Estate Office with iMac computers using  this software. The money
saved? Went to hiring him of course. Smart chap :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au