[Opensource] Moodle Server Specs

Jack Matthews jack_m_matthews at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 21:00:43 EST 2008

Thanks for the advice everyone, I will now ponder my options

-Jack Matthews

> Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:08:52 +1000
> To: opensource at edulists.com.au
> From: techo at ruyton.vic.edu.au
> Subject: Re: [Opensource] Moodle Server Specs
>
> Better still - attached is what I worked from - can't remember where
> I got it - that was 2 weeks ago.
>
> rgds
> Jim
>
> At 11:04 AM 27/05/2008, you wrote:
> >This might help - but I gave up and put SuSE on instead - no probs there.
> >
> >Google: ubuntu "virtual pc" ...
> >
> >http://arcanecode.wordpress.com/2007/10/18/installing-ubuntu-710-under-virtual-pc-2007/
> >
> >Rgds
> >Jim
> >
> >At 10:05 AM 27/05/2008, you wrote:
> >>Hi Jack,
> >>
> >><quote who="Jack Matthews">

> >>VMWare client is free. There are good instructions for setting up a virtual
> >>Linux under Windows installation, however as I am on a really awesome
> >>internet connection now (and for the next week) I can't find it (browsing is
> >>_so_ slow for me!). Just have a look with Google. If someone else here has
> >>some good links, please post :)

> We have to use this Disclaimer
>
> Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
> Ruyton Girls' School
>
> Jim Maunder
> Laptop and PC Support Technician
> Ruyton Girls School
> Melbourne, Australia
> ph 03 9290 9374

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT