[Opensource] Moodle Moot AU 08

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:40:14 EST 2008

FYI

 -----Original Message-----
From: Chad Outten [mailto:admin at moodlemootau.org]
Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2008 8:27 AM
Subject: Moodle Moot AU 08
Dear Moodle Community Member!

We'd like to invite you to attend Moodle Moot AU 08.

Our e-Learning Conference event is going to be held October 2-3 at All
Hallows'

School, Brisbane. Full-day pre-Conference workshops will be held on October
1.

There will be 4 streams: Educator, Developer, Admin & Business.

Confirmed Keynote Speakers are Moodle Lead Developer, Martin Dougiamas &

Professor Erica McWilliam from the Faculty of Education at Queensland

University of Technology. Supporters include Moodle Partners: Pukunui,
NetSpot,

HRDNZ & Catalyst IT; and local universities: QUT, USQ, Griffith, UNSW, MQ &

Canberra.

The Draft Program has been released & Early Bird Registration is open until
30

June.

We look forward to meeting you & your colleagues at the event. Feel free to

share the information contained in this message, with others you know who
may

be interested in attending or sponsoring the event.

More information is available at http://moodlemootau.org

Regards,

Chad Outten

Event Manager