[Opensource] Software Freedom Day - support for schools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat May 10 16:35:14 EST 2008

I agree with Donna, need to put these into the hands of parents.

Many teachers hold the mistaken belief that operating systems and software
is free (we can probably blame the skewed thinking that happens around
state-wide select agreements that hide the true costs)

Cameron, what ISO image did you use? CDs are so cheap to make that I might
budget some of our school eLearning funding to produce a school open CD that
we can give to all parents.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au