[Opensource] The OpenEducationDisc - new Beta out

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sat May 3 18:36:41 EST 2008

Hey all,

I missed this - but a week or so ago opendisc released a new beta of the
education version. I just downloaded a copy and have loaded it up in a
VM.  Looks good.

http://www.theopendisc.com/education/

They're looking for feedback - so download and review...
and post any bug reports - (u need 2 sign up for the forums)

I note they've included Kompozer as a replacement for NVU which is
great, and also added in
 * Avidemux - video editing
 * Camstudio - screen recorder
 * FreeCol - game