[Opensource] Running windows applications seamlessly inside Linux

Jack Matthews jack_m_matthews at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 17:03:47 EST 2008

This is really cool.  I have some questions about this which proved a problem last time I tried this sort of stuff. If anyone could answer it would be appreciated.  I have no current install of Linux but will consider it if this functionality is available.

1.  Can you use your existing WIN XP partition as the virtual drive instead of creating a virtual disk?
2.  Will drivers work properly through the virtual machine (I have no Linux drivers for some of my hardware)?
3.  Will you be able to play 3D games will full video card support?

Cheers

- Jack Matthews
Former teacher at Yarram Secondary College