[Opensource] Open Day @ linux.conf.au

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Jan 9 09:21:39 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

The travelling circus that is linux.conf.au will be in Melbourne from
Australia Day and concludes with an Open Day on Feb 2.

http://linux.conf.au/openday

I've attached a PDF of our Ad / Poster. I'd love it if you could help
spread the word by printing out some of these and sticking them up at
school, perhaps blogging about it? Passing it on to other mailing lists
you might be part of?

We'd really love to get kids, teachers and parents along to Open Day to
meet the community and industry behind free software.

Of note: Google are a conference sponsor and will have a table at Open
Day. They'll be show casing their student programs so it would be a
really good chance to find out more and speak directly to Google
representatives about how to engage your students in these initiatives.
( see http://vitta.org/ghop for more info)

--
http://linux.conf.au/

linux.conf.au     Donna Benjamin  +61 418 310 414
MEL8OURNE2008     Conference Director
28Jan - 02Feb     donna at mel8ourne.org