[Opensource] FOSS Educational Software

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:02:47 EST 2008

This site has an email talk list that you can subscribe to as well -
[school-discuss].  There have been some very interesting stories to watch
where entire school districts have made significant inroads in the use of
FOSS.  It is a good please to get help as well.
Cheers
Peter

On 19/02/2008, Adam Barbary <home at adambarbary.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I found a site which
> keeps a good list of FOSS software in an easy to view manner for time poor
> teachers. I like the idea that you can see at a glance the OS supported and
> a brief description of what you want. I hope it is new to at least one
> person.
> http://www.schoolforge.net/
>
> Adam Barbary
> Viewbank College
> Authority and

Free and Open education for all

Peter Ruwoldt
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263128
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://ruwoldtp.googlepages.com/

The devil doesn't need an advocate. The brave need supporters, not critics.
http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2007/01/creativity.html

Please think about the environment before printing emails