[Opensource] Farmer gives low-cost laptop a proper field test

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:23:49 EST 2008

Heeheehee I just received mine today - it is really cool. I really
hope some of the technology ends up in our schools - particularly for
primary kids where the metaphors of a desktop computer don't quite
make sense (I understand that at linux.conf.au it was announced an
Australian arm of olpc would be opening soon).

Back to playing with my new toy :)

vik