[Opensource] GIMP 2 book

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:07:02 EST 2008

Here is an Amazon link to a great book about using GIMP 2 .. we purchased a
copy from a local book seller and am using this in the classroom. Very
nicely illustrated and easy to follow. Am now using this in our multimedia
and photography classes. Money saved is going towards a class set of digital
cameras. WOOT :-)
     http://tinyurl.com/2gzqyc

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au