[Opensource] Moodle Textbooks

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:18:00 EST 2008

ust in case anybody is interested .. Moodle is part of the OLPC school
servers deployed with the OLPC rollouts in third world counties. Very cool
move described by Edward Cherlin below.  It is part of a some interesting
(although volumous) set of discussions on the IAEP list that talk about the
OLPC project and Sugar, the software that runs on the OLPC computes.
Currently I am discussing how to best run Sugar inside Virtual Box. :-)

Regards Roland