[Opensource] Free alternative to Kidpix

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:01:02 EST 2007

I find tuxpaint to be surprisingly powerful; I too have had senior
students playing around with it. Be sure to check out the
configuration options - I needed to change the default save folder for
students to be able to access their pictures outside the program.

Also, there is an Australian stamp set for tuxpaint hosted on
sourceforge - it's reasonably sparse at the moment, but you could
always add more...

vik