[Opensource] Point & Click OpenOffice.org!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:39:20 EST 2007

The book / CDROM set Point & Click
OpenOffice.org!<http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=X71DOiVCrl&isbn=0131879928&itm=8>
looks
interesting. I am sourcing an Australian supplier through our librarian.
http://tinyurl.com/38byb2<http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=X71DOiVCrl&isbn=0131879928&itm=8>

I notice that you can even download several key tutorial videos for free.
http://tinyurl.com/7kvo7

Interested in your thoughts.

Regards Roland
*
** Synopsis*
OpenOffice.org is the open source equivalent of the popular Microsoft Office
software suite. An online tech news publisher/author of Point-and-Click
Linux! (2005) explains its basic and advanced features, including some
capabilities beyond Microsoft Office: e.g., the Firefox Web browser and
Thunderbird e-mail program. The bundled program CD-ROM contains Windows and
Linux versions of OpenOffice.org 2.0, and Windows versions of Firefox and
Thunderbird. The video CD-ROM includes "how-to" videos. Annotation (c)2006
Book News, Inc., Portland, OR

   - ISBN: 0131879928
   ISBN-13: 9780131879928
   - Format: Paperback, 216pp
   - Publisher: Pearson Education
   - Edition Description: Book & CD-ROM & DVD

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au