[Opensource] OpenSource for Schools Meeting?

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:23:35 EST 2007

Hi Donna
I won't even be able to connect via Skype or whatever as I will be
away.  I could however advertise it via the SA lists if there were a way
for remote people to hook in.  Is involving South Australians something
that people want to do even? No problem if not.
Peter

--
Free and Open education for all

Peter Ruwoldt
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://www.watiwara.com/