[Offtopic] 40 years since Apollo 11

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:17:41 EST 2009

>From the QLD Games in Learning mailing list. I'll be following this with my
rgesthuizen twitter account. I think I will celebrate with my friends over a
video clip of The Dish :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.wechoosethemoon.com/

If you Twitter you can also follow the enactment there as well

 <http://twitter.com/AP11_SPACECRAFT>
AP11_SPACECRAFT<http://twitter.com/AP11_SPACECRAFT>
 Apollo 11   Preparation for first lunar landing still on schedule.  *8:54
AM Jun 28th*

   -
   -

   <http://twitter.com/AP11_CAPCOM>
AP11_CAPCOM<http://twitter.com/AP11_CAPCOM>
 Houston Control   official Apollo 11 countdown begins  *1:10 AM Jul 11th*

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au