[Offtopic] IT position at Westall Secondary College

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:36:38 EST 2008

Westall Secondary College may very well have a position for an Info Tech
teacher for 2009 (no, it is not my position) might be an advantage if you
can teach another language, materials / systems technology or business
studies. It is a great school with fantastic students from a swag of
different backgrounds including ESL, free coffee refills, cool Novell
network with oodles of open source and Mac sof, own railway station and a
mysterious UFO landing back in 1966.
     http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

Drop me a line off list for more information. Please forward this onto
anybody who might be interested (or assistance with term 4, 2008)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au