[Moodle] Hello again, long time no see/chat/post!

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 18 14:44:37 AEST 2017

Good afternoon all,

Nice to see this space get moving again.  I'd be interested in meeting up with other Moodle users also.

Roland - I saw a demo of the Monash Science Dept Moodle courses at a Moot last year.  Very impressive use of course structure and consistent use of resources to share materials with students in a nicely structured way.  I wouldn't mind another look :-)

Chat soon Moodlers,

Daniel Stanley
daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Digital Education Co-ordinator