[Moodle] Hello again, long time no see/chat/post!

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 18 08:56:49 AEST 2017

Hey Donna,
Great to see your smiling face on the lists…
My school has gone over to a paid LMS… I am not in a decision making team, or have a voice… ahhh well…
I still love it as a tool…

Regards,
Suzanne Arnott
Sandringham College

On 17/7/17, 12:33 pm, "moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Donna Benjamin" <moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of donna at catalyst-au.net> wrote:

    Hello everyone! (anyone?)

    Last post on this list was nearly 3 years ago!

    Has there been no moodle action in your lives? Or have you moved on to
    other comms forums?

    Some of you may remember me from vitta days, I'm back in the education
    and libraries space now, and doing lots of moodle!

    In fact, I just completed MoodleHQs fantastic Learn Moodle MOOC, which
    was good fun. It's come a long long way, and constantly improving.

    So... who is still moodling?

    Would anyone be interested in a melbourne moodle meetup?

    cheers
    Donna

    --
    Donna Benjamin