[Moodle] GSoC 2011

aditya sharma sharmaaditya333 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:39:50 EST 2011

Hey all,
I wanna apply for GSoC 2011 this time and my idea is as:

*Overview*

The Project aims to build a package of modules to Completely integrate
Google Apps with Moodle. The project aims to build :

   - Google Apps user Management in Moodle.
   - Enhanced Integration of Google Apps ( Gmail, Google Calendar, Google
   docs, Google Spreadsheet, Google Form ( part of spreadsheet ) )

*Description : Google Apps integration in Moodle*

My Goal is to make a package of modules , to Integrate Google Apps in a
manner , which increases the functionality and simplifies the ease of
management of Moodle , concerning the organization who are using Moodle and
Google apps , or may Use in Future.

The above idea is in brief and if someone finds it appropriate then i can
mail the complete idea in detail...

I have integrated Google Apps (google spreadsheet,google calendar) in my
college.Here is in brief about work on Google API's that i had done in my
college

*Integration with the Provisioning
API<http://code.google.com/apis/apps/gdata_provisioning_api_v2.0_reference.html>
*

  Users assigned into a specific role will have accounts created within an
organization's Google account

Right now also i am working on some of the Google API's....

Warm Regards
Aditya Sharma