[Moodle] Blackboard V Moodle - Music Video on youtube

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:34:35 EST 2010

This puts an interesting angle on the idea of giving voice to tertiary
students. I smiled at the catchy tune "No fast way to move my files, I feel
like I'm moving faster in my quarter mile" .. been humming it as I strut my
stuff, heading down the corridor to my form assembly with my hands in the
air.

I feel like dancing!

Regards Roland

PS: Say .. catch you all at my session at the VITTA conference and say hello
to my entire year 8 STEAM Cloud dance team!