[Moodle] calculated questions

Frank van Zanten frank at binnowee.org
Wed Jun 23 14:20:19 EST 2010

I am trying to write calculated questions that have two or three
numerical components to their answers.
I have succeeded in writing calculated questions with one numerical
answer, and sharing the wildcards with the other questions. I am looking
for a way to use the same item set chosen in one question in another
subsequent question.
Think of it like wanting to find area of a circle in one question and
circumference of a circle in a subsequent question given the same input
(radius), where the radius is randomly chosen.

Hope this makes sense.

Frank